- Design of Class A full-symmetric double-difference balanced transmission amplifier with six independent channels.
- The main gain of the machine comes from the current output stage, which uses Darlington’s differential BTL power output circuit. The driving force of this output circuit is very strong and dynamic, which greatly improves the damping Coefficient of the power amplifier For the display of a large sound field, accurate positioning and improve the control of the speaker is indispensable.
- Power output each channel uses 4 pairs of 150W Toshiba’s newly launched TC5200 / TTA1943 audio dedicated high-power tubes.
- The AD-8A post-stage amplifier uses a total of 40 Toshiba’s latest research and development of high-power dedicated audio tube TTC5200 and Tta1943, Toshiba’s power to the tube for the vast number of sound enthusiasts has a profound impact With a warm, sweet sound.
- Using a large number of polypropylene solid capacitors, 1500W low leakage magnetic low internal resistance high quality ring cattle, as well as up to 18000 UF custom-made TONEWINNER audio dedicated filter large electrolytic capacitor, high-grade anti-oxidation gold plating terminal and purity up to 99.999% of the temperature-grade oxygen-free copper connections and so on. For the stability of the machine and good sound laid a solid foundation.
- Model: AD-8PA
- Channels: 6
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥107dB (A weighting)
- Frequency response range: 10Hz~70KHz (+1/-3dB)
- Total harmonic distortion: ≤0.05% (1KHz, normal working conditions)
- Output power per channel: 200W (8Ω, THD=1%, 1KHz, CH1, CH2, CH5, CH6, CH3 & CH4 bridge mode
- Rated impedance: 8Ω
- Degree of separation: ≥75
- Machine gain: 29.5dB ± 1dB
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Color: silver
- Size: 444 × 294 × 449mm, (W × H × D)
- Net weight: 47.3kg
- Gross weight: 54kg
Signal line x1,
Power cord x1,
Trigger connection line x2m