- Fully symmetrical, fully balanced, differential input to BTL (bridge) power output.
- Use 12 pairs of ON Semiconductor MJW0281A/MJW0203A high power tubes per channel.
- The AD-2SE is calculated with a load of 8 ohms, and its output power is only 200W, but the factory guarantees that the output can reach 370W when the load is 4 ohms! Therefore, its output power at 8 ohms is not very large.
- It can easily driving a good speaker system with low impedance and low sensitivity, which is much less than the regular systems, such as the well-known British aristocratic ProAc. ATC and Dynaudio, etc.
- Channels: 2
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥95dB (A weighting)
- Frequency response range: 20Hz-100KHz (+1/-3dB)
- Total harmonic distortion: ≤0.05% (1KHz, normal working conditions)
- Output power per channel: 200Wx2 (8Ω, THD=1%, 1KHz)
- Rated impedance: 8Ω
- Audio decoding format: analog two channels
- Separation degree: ≥75dB
- Machine gain: >40dB
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Color: silver
- Size: 450x580x242mm
- Packing size: 755x644x432mm
- Net weight: 45.4kg Gross weight: 49.55kg
Remote control X1,
Power cord x1,