- Fully symmetrical, fully balanced, differential input to BTL (bridge) power output.
- Five-stage Darlington differential BTL (bridge) power output circuit
- The three-drawer anti-jamming structure with independent shielding can greatly reduce the electromagnetic influence of the left and right channels and
- the strong electricity on the weak parts, which is beneficial to further improve the channel separation.
- The stable box behind the machine is a 1200W high quality ring cow.
- The upper part of the machine is a filter large pond consisting of 16 ToneWinner audio special customized high-quality electrolytic capacitors with a total capacity of up to 180,000 microfarads.
- Patent 1: Power amplifier internal high/low voltage two-stage power intelligent switching management technology (patent number: ZL201420783891.8)
- Patent 2: ~110V/~220V power supply automatic conversion function: (patent number: ZL201420543195.X)
- Number of channels: 2
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥108dB (A weighted, balanced input); ≥115dB (A weighted, unbalanced input)
- Frequency response range: 10Hz-100KHz (+1/-3dB)
- Total harmonic distortion: ≤0.008% (1KHz, normal working conditions)
- Separation degree: ≥ 80
- Machine gain: 29.5dB ± 1dB
- Rated impedance: 8Ω
- Output power per channel: 300W (8Ω, THD=1%, 1KHz)
- Standby power consumption: < 1W
- Machine power consumption:
Class A mode static power consumption 260W~300W;
Class A and B mode static power consumption 70W~110W
- Color: silver
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Net weight: 42Kg
- Gross weight: 45Kg
- Size: 444 × 294 × 449mm (W * H * D)
- Packing size: 591 × 411 × 583mm (W * H * D)
- Recommended with: AD-1PRE, TY-1CD, TD-8